Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tofu and Veggie Kabobs

My friend Kayce got a new grill because spring is finally here and she wanted to have a cookout. Fortunately, she wanted an all vegan grilling experience. While I was preparing the coals, Sheridan and Joel were juicing oranges and appels to make fresh fruit cocktails, and Kayce was chopping up a whole mess of veggies and cubing tofu. After drizzling with oil and a few spices, we threw the suckers on the grill and watched the magic begin. I knew the veggies would be good, but I had never put tofu on the grill before. I was surprised at the smokey flavor. The kabobs were delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish I was at that party!! I should just move to Little Rock so I can hang out with all y'all and eat Spaghetti-No's and tofu kabob parties all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! You should totally move to Little Rock! We would make delicious vegan food together all of the time!

    ReplyDelete